Custom Roms are the unoffical roms which are made by third party android developers.These custom roms provide users better performance than the stock Roms.Today we will guide you yo install custom roms on Mi3.If you have any doubt/problem please comment we are here to help you out.
INSTALLING CUSTOM ROMS:-
- Downland any custom rom and put into SD card.
- Reboot to recovery.
- Wipe data and Factory reset.(warning-this will erase all data ,apps from phone so make backup)
- clear cache partition
- wipe dalvic cache under advance settings
- Got to Mount and Storage and format system.
- Now select install Zip from SD card.
- Browse to the downloaded rom.
- Select to install.
- After finish reboot and done.(You may need to wait upto 5-7 mins for first boot)
You can browse ROM’s from here.