Celkon launched Celkon Millennia Q519 priced at Rs 4,299 which was listed on company’s website.Celkon Millennia Q519 features a 5-inch (480×854 pixels) FWVGA IPS display, powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor coupled by 512MB of RAM.It features 4GB inbuilt storage and supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 32GB).It sports a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 3.2 MP front facing camera.Dual SIM device runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out of box.Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS. The handset is packed by a 2000mAh battery.measures 145.2×73.2×9.4mm, weighs 169 grams, and is listed in Black, Blue, Green, Red, and White colours.
- Display: 5-inch (480×854 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
- Memory:512MB of RAM, 4GB of RAM internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD card.
- Operating System:Android 4.4 KitKat.
- Camera:5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash.
- 3.2-megapixel front-facing camera.
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio,Dual SIM
- Connectivity:3G HSPA+,WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS
- Battery:2000 mAh Battery
Celkon Millennia Q519 comes in Dark Blue,Green,Red,light blue colour and is priced at Rs 4299 and available on Homeshop18.