This is Opera Mini 7.5 which is released for Android OS which is modded to bypass Airtel internet. With this hacked version, you can browse Internet for free with Airtel. This trick is tested on Android versions Gingerbread, ice cream sandwich, Jelly Bean ( 4.1 ), Kitkat (4.4.4), Lollipop(5.1.1) and seen to be working perfectly. Let us see how to implement this in your phone or tab:)
Step #1 :
Download Opera Mini Android Mod .APK
Step #2 :
UnInstall already installed opera mini 7.5 if any. Because it will cause some issues with Certificate. Install Downloaded opera mini.
Step #3 :
Goto Settings > More > Mobile Network Setting
Select your subscription
Then goto Access Point Names
Option > New APN
fill as following :
- Name : AchusoftConfig
- APN : airtelgprs.com
- Proxy : 141.000.011.253
- Port : 80
Option > Save
Then select the Previously created setting as default.
Step #4 :
Open previously installed Opera Mini. Then it will start installing 🙂
Then Carry on..
Share the Trick with others via us.
FEATURES OF THIS TRICK :
- Works on default apn airtelgprs.com
- Works on most of the phones and tabs
- Works at zero balance
- We uploads in google sites. No survey required :p
- Not working on Blocked SIMs.
- In lollipop devices, since it runs on ART architecture, there will be blank screen everytime you click on something or search for a web address, no problem… after the link is opened, click on the website link on the top of the browser where you type website and then the site loads up.